Today was a very special day! My dear friend Christa was in town to visit her family and managed to carve out some time for a short together with some old Wornall friends. Christa was my first friend at Wornall. She invited me out for crepes and we shared our stories and some tears and she's been an amazing mentor to me for the last 3 years. Christa moved to Philadelphia 2 years ago and had baby Jai a month after I had Allison.
I was so thankful that we could have a get-together at the church for lunch today. Unfortuneatly not everyone could come since a cold/flu seems to be sweeping through Kansas City but we had a great time and Christa will be attending church on Sunday so those that couldn't be there will see her then.
It was so cute to see our little babies together. I think Allison was jealous of his hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment