Thursday, February 27, 2014

Waldo Pizza

Nathan got off work early tonight (5:30pm!) so we were able to meet up with some friends for dinner. Anna and Rich live about 40 minutes outside the city and although it's not that far, it's been really hard to coordinate a dinner because Nathan usually doesn't get home until 6pm or later and he works 6 days a week.

Anna just happened to call and say they were going to Waldo Pizza for dinner and wanted us to join them. I hadn't started dinner and Nathan was on his way home so we packed up Allison and drove just down the street to meet Anna, Rich and their 4 kids. I don't know how people with multiple kids do it! I'd love a big family but I felt so overwhelmed. I was trying to listen to all the kids at the same time and they were all so excitable and adorable that I didn't want to miss out on anything.

I've only been to Waldo Pizza once and it was when we first moved to Kansas City. Nathan and I split a large so that we could have leftovers since he'll have a late night tomorrow and I won't have to make dinner.
Allison loved the commotion at the restaurant. She gets grumpy when we try to keep her in her carseat- especially if she can't see what the other kids are up to.

We were home by 7:45 and we were all in bed at 8:30pm!



1 comment:

  1. Ack she's cute!! I love these little update pics! Your mom's group sounds awesome, I'm so glad you have it!

    ReplyDelete