I've been baking a lot lately.
So when I noticed that every now and then, I'd have a pool of wet ingredients on my counter I didn't get what was happening.
Today I found these slices on 2 of my favorite mixing bowls.
I have no idea how they cracked but they look like fine slices. I thought about trying to remember which 2 (of 3) have slices but instead I handed the bowls to Allison to use to dig in the backyard. I couldn't deal with another egg yolk counter.
Our neighbors had their house painted this week and each day Allison and I sit at the fence line and watch them work. She loves when they repaired the woodbeams and had several ladders around the house.
I thought it was interesting how they painted the entire house and then came back the next day to remove the paint off the windows. Lois (our neighbor) said the house was very dark for those 24 hours!
Martin and Marlene sent Allison an early birthday present last week- a new sound system. This stereo has CD, MP3, and cassette. Marlene knows my love of thrift stores and there are always kids tapes for next-to-nothing there.
We've been taking the music outside and listening to one tape after another. Allison loves music and move her feet and the "Little People" tape I found at Maj-R-Thrift last week is her favorite.







No comments:
Post a Comment