Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Warm Weather

Allison and I have been spending every minute outdoors. As soon as she wakes up and has her breakfast we're walking around the yard or heading to the park.

Here is Allison enjoying the mud puddle in our driveway. She put her hands in the cold water and immediately put her hands in her hair. Once the damage was done, I let her continue on until she grew bored- since she was already dirty I figured it didn't matter.

Here she is on a different afternoon. We were chatting with our neighbors and when we all turned to look at Allison we saw that she was playing in the mud, eating dirt.

Allison discovered the hammock in the backyard and loves to sit on it/sit on me sitting on it. The hammock is in the full sun and it's toasty and comfortable- but I can't relax as she's nearly fallen off a few times.

We walked out of the house this morning and I though we'd take a little walk around the yard but Allison was in the mood to run so we ended up down the street at Windsor Park. The park was completely empty so Allison got her pick of the equipment. She wanted to go on the swings first, then spent half and hour climbing up and down the stairs.

I didn't think we'd be gone long so when I noticed that Allison needed a diaper change, I panicked a little because I didn't bring anything with me. She was really uncomfortable so I took her to the public bathroom, took off her diaper, cleaned her up and began the journey home with my diaper-less child. We made it to 75th street before she peed through her pants and onto my shirt (I was carrying her so we could get home quickly).

I blame myself for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment