Thursday, May 7, 2015

Brampton Week

I've been lucky to have the help of Nathan and Nathan's family this week because I've been battling a bad cold all week.

Nathan travelled to Tottenham on Tuesday to visit his sister but to stay at home in bed because I was too ill. Nathan has been enjoying his (cold-free) vacation with a Blue Jays games with his buddies, shopping, and family outings.

I didn't want to miss out on too much so I pulled myself out of bed today to go to Heather and Ian's house. Heather was gracious and catered to me while I was there and Nathan kept Allison busy. I had to take a nap half way through the day because I was so exhausted.

 

 
 



I'm glad I went and although I'm on day 6 of having no sense of taste or smell, I hear the dinner was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment