Nathan had a pot-luck breakfast at work today and he asked me if I could make something.
I offered to make my never-fail blueberry muffins. They are so tasty and I make them at least once a week.
I got up at 4am with Nathan - which was fine with me because Allison has slept in our bed for the past 2 nights (from 2am on), which is something that she has never done and it's horrible. I was wide awake so it was no problem to escape Allison's feet on my face and head to the kitchen.
I even stayed up after Nathan left because I felt so productive. I answered emails, finished a sewing project, made granola, took a shower, then read a few chapters in my book before she even woke up!
Here is Nathan off to work with my homemade casserole/ muffin tin carrier.
Nathan said the muffins were a huge hit, "your dish was the only one that was empty!" and I know he was thankful that I made them for him. I wonder what he would have made if I hadn't offered...



No comments:
Post a Comment