Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Wonderscope

I didn't have any plans for this chilly, windy day, so when my friend Lisa called to ask if I wanted to meet up at the Wonderscope Children's Museum, I jumped at the offer.

We arrived at ten and brought lunches so that we could push the kids right to their nap time. Allison is a year older than Lucy and today was my first sightings of bossy-ness. Allison is used to getting her own way and would want to leave one room and go to the next, and she just expected Lucy to follow. I know this is common kid behavior, but I didn't like her pushing around her friend.

Bossy-ness aside, the girl's had a great time. Allison still loves the art room and the farm room the best. The morning started off with a few dozen kids at the museum but by 11am most were gone home for lunch and the time we left a 1pm, we were the only ones left!
 
 

 
 
 
Allison was so sleepy on the car ride home and I was thankful for the long nap she had when we got there.


No comments:

Post a Comment