Saturday, June 4, 2016

Family Zoo Day

After the graduation last night, Nathan and I went out with a group that he works with. I don't know how they do it, it was such a late night! Even though we weren't drinking, getting in at 2am, and then getting pulled out of bed at 7am by a talkative toddler is exhausting.

After a couple cups of coffee, I was ready for family day. My parents made plans to have a quiet morning and then go out for lunch together, so Nathan and I took his parents, and Allison, to the zoo. It was a very hot day and Allison wasn't too interested in the animals, but she loved running around, riding the train and the tram, riding the carousel (multiple times) and waving to the crowd, and drinking 3/4 of my Icee.


For a special dinner treat, we ordered take out from Jack Stack BBQ on the plaza. Everyone got to pick a favorite and we had a grand feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment