The gems were acts/famous dances of famous ballets that included:
3 acts of Romeo and Juliet
Allegro
Sleeping Beauty Act I
Cinderella Act III
The Quatre
Russian Dances
Don Quixote Act III
The Dying Swan
The Dying Swan and Cinderella were my favorite dances. I don't understand much about the ballet and if I didn't have a guide that outlined the stories, I wouldn't be able to interpret them, but I really enjoyed this new experience.
After the ballet, Kristin and I headed to Grunauer, it was a German restaurant/pub that had delicious food (we didn't get a chance to have dinner before), and Kristin had arranged to meet nearly a dozen friends there so I got to meet some really interesting new people too.
I didn't get home until 2am, which is insane for me! I'm usually in my bed by 11pm (MAX). But it was a really fun night and I'm so thankful I had the opportunity to go.






No comments:
Post a Comment