After picking Allison and I up at the airport, my parents took us to Belle Isle Park to explore before we headed home. I saw an ad for the park the last time I was at the Detroit airport. Unfortunately we arrived as the buildings at the park (Nature Center, Arboretum) were closing but we were able to tour the grounds.
We saw some beautiful buildings that would be perfect backgrounds for photos, a gorgeous fountain, and a fun playground for Allison to run off some energy before we made the 3 hours trek back to Boxall, Ontario.
Allison's favorite part of the park was when she got to throw some change into the fountain and make a wish. (She wished for a unicorn).
When we arrived home the first thing Allison wanted to do was swim. My brother and his family stopped by and I was able to hand out some little presents I brought for the kids.
I brought some caps (Cowboys) for the kids and they each got a hammer to start smashing. The only injury was my Dad when Dallas accidentally smashed his finger with a hammer. It was a very loud activity.



























No comments:
Post a Comment