Allison loves the Richard Scarry Busytown book series and the last time I was at the thrift store I found a Busytown game. It's recommended for younger kids because you either win or lose together. Allison has entered the sore loser AND sore winner phase so I thought this would be a good game to intrduce her to board games with.
She seemed to really like it. Nathan has just come off the night shift in this photo and he was really tired but wanted to spend some time with Allison.
Since I cut my hair off, I've really missed braiding and styling my hair. I love learning new techniques and tricks and missed that part of my day. Now that Allison's hair is a little longer (and thicker) I can start doing some braids on her. She doesn't like to sit still but with a bride of Skittles or a TV show, she can be convinced.


No comments:
Post a Comment