Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Sweet and Healthy

I've always been grateful that Allison likes vegetables. However, she also has a sweet tooth. Last Saturday when Allison's regular babysitter, Hannah, came over, she brought Allison a giant lollipop from Disneyworld. Hannah had recently gone to Disney and brought back this special treat for Allison.

I needed to get some work done today so I gave Allison this sucker to keep her busy for a little while. She barely made a dent in it before she said she "needed a break."
Later as I was making dinner Allison kept sneaking into the kitchen and swiping little handfuls of raw kale as I was making a salad. I pretended like I was mad, when really I was shocked that she was snacking of raw kale - I wouldn't even do that! As much as I feel like she gets too many treats, I'm glad she has lots of healthy foods to balance her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment