Saturday, May 26, 2012

Kite Kancelled

My mom and I were really looking forward to seeing the kite festival this weekend but the bad weather made the organizers cancel it.

Before the rain came in we managed to hit a few St. Thomas garage sales. My dad warned us not to bring home any junk so I was selective. I found the perfect item- a pierogi maker! It was a great fifty-cent buy! I'm excited to try it out and see if it is as easy as the label claims.


On our way home we stopped on Highway 45.I've heard of eagles being spotted in the area but I've never seen one- until today! He was perched really far away and this was the best picture I could get but it was incredible to see.


5 comments:

  1. ha what is a pierogi maker? looks interesting. great bald eagle pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love pierogis and have always wondered how to make them. Let us know how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pierogies = my favourite food. I made them for cooking night on Saba. Let me know how your maker works out. I always make them by hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember your post from long ago about the homemade perogies and it sure did baffle me. I'm curious to know how that thing will work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE PIEROGIS!!! That find better make It's way back to KC with you guys. :). There is a new restaurant on southwest blvd that is supposed to have great ones. Make sure you post pics of the yummies!!!

    April

    ReplyDelete