Thursday, May 23, 2013
Bath Night
Tonight was bath night/weigh night. Allison is up to 4 pounds, 2 ounces and her biggest issue is a slight diaper rash. She is such a superstar baby and even with her amateur parents trying to bath her,change her, and dress her- she didn't cry or fuss, she just let us learn. The NICU changed their protocol for their NG (feeding tubes) today so even though Allison hasn't pulled out her tube in over a week, she had to get her white tube changed to a new orange one. The new orange tubes are more flexible and are distinguishable from the white IV tubes (reduces error). When Alli's primary nurse, Tami, told me about the change, I became so excited because I could take some pictures without the tube/tape on her face. She looks like a different baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness! She is so gorgeous! I see so much of Nathan in her. We are so happy she is progressing so well. Lots of love coming your way...
ReplyDeleteShe is such a beautiful baby - we love her and I can't wait to hold her.
ReplyDeleteWow, beautiful baby girl!!! <3
ReplyDeleteAHHH!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful baby! I love reading about her progress and I am rejoicing that she is doing so well. Love to you all!
ReplyDelete