Nathan and I live off a busy street in Prairie Village. We don't get a lot of traffic because we're not a through street, so we get the best of both worlds- limited traffic on our street but we can quickly get anywhere by hopping on 75th street.
The small stretch of road is closed between our street and the nearest intersection so traffic is being routed down our street. Allison and I enjoy watching the cars on an average day but today has been really busy!
The police in Prairie Village are vigilant when it comes to catching drivers who speed. At least twice a week I see flashing lights through our window of someone being pulled over off the main road. Since traffic was being routed down our street, today we saw 4 people get pulled over! I don't know what this guy did that warranted 2 cars and 2 officers but they were out there for about 20 minutes! Allison and I left after about 10 because I started to get uncomfortable.


No comments:
Post a Comment