Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Major

Today was Mom Group and Women's Bible Group so I spent a lot of time at Wornall.

We started out by meeting April and Eleanor at the church and letting the kids run wild. Allison is doing amazing with sitting up and I feel like her development has been accelerated these last few weeks. I'm so proud of her!

After dinner with Nathan I went back to Wornall to meet up with 7 women for the Ladies Bible Study. It was almost better to have a smaller group than the group of 15 who came the first night. I love seeing everyone but a smaller group means I got to talk to more people and I felt more comfortable talking. I just don't like speaking in front of people. Even when it's people I know and care about, I still get really nervous.

After our study we broke into groups of 4 and talked about prayer requests and what we all had going on. Then....we prayed for each other. I have only prayed ONCE in front of someone. And that someone wasn't even Nathan! I'm very insecure about it and was terrified. I was so tongue-tied and nervous I barely remember what I said - I just know it was short!

I stuck around for a bit after catching up with some of the women since I knew Allison was asleep at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment