Saturday, April 5, 2014

Sweats

On my Joann's trip I picked up some sweatpants fabric to make Allison a pair to match mine. I used a legging pattern but made the legs a little wider and didn't taper the bottoms. Allison loved them. She loves anything soft and fuzzy against her skin and the fabric still has the fuzziness that new lounge pants have.

Another remnant I bought was a yard and a half of fleece fabric (I also used it as the background for Allison's 11 month shot). I used it as a bedsheet for Allison's crib and she's done really well with sleeping without a blanket so hopefully, the transition will continue to go smoothly!

Allison loves to play with electronics and if she sees me on my phone or computer she lunges for it. Sometimes I let her play with my phone or iPod just to keep her happy but I have to really watch her. Even if I give her my phone (turned off) she will turn it on and call Nathan. I don't know how she manages to do it but she's never called anyone else on my contact list.

Today I let her place with my iPod and she took this picture all by herself. I laughed that she was taking "selfies" already. The next time I looked down, I saw that she had opened the Instagram application and had posted the picture to my social media! She is such a nut!

In other news- Allison definitely has 4 teeth. She caught my hand when I was getting her out of the tub tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment