Nathan and I haven't been to any of the Southwest High School games this year so when we heard it was homecoming, that Nathan had the day off work, and Allison was behaving well, we decided to go. The stadium is really nice and it's only a 15 minute drive from our house.
We gave Allison a long (late) nap, bundled her up in her winter coat and pants and headed out at 6:30pm. I think everyone thought we were dorky in our winter coats and scarves but we were all toasty and Allison didn't mind being outside.
We only stayed until halftime because it was getting too late for Allison but it was fun to get out of the house and visit with some Wornall folks. April has been working with the cheerleaders and they were great at halftime. Danny Moore picked up all the balloons and delivered them to the stadium- the Wornall crowd is a great support system to the constantly changing school and I'm glad we were able to go tonight and show our support.
No comments:
Post a Comment