My friend, Lisa, was on her way to my house for a visit this morning when a woman turning left out of street into her lane smashed into her car. The elderly woman said that she never even saw Lisa. Thankfully Lisa and her 2 month old daughter weren't injured (neither was the woman who caused the accident) but she was really shook up. When she called me to tell me I was so concerned for her. Getting in a car accident is one of my biggest fears and it's only got worse since I had Allison. Even after the accident there's police, insurance, new car, new car seat, and the stress of driving again.
Again, I'm just thankful everyone is alright.
Since I had my afternoon free, I agreed to meet up with John Mark at the church to take a few pictures for his NAMB (North American Mission Board) article. Since KC is doing so well in their bid for the World Series, NAMB is doing an article about reviatlizing KC and they needed a picture. NAMB usually sends out a professional photographer but since it was such late notice- they got me instead!
Jill was there to mind Allison while I took a few quick pictures of JM, the church, and the Royals flag.
No comments:
Post a Comment