We’re getting ready to leave here in Kansas City. Originally
the four of us (my parents, Allison, and I) were going to drive home but after
seeing how much Allison hates the car, my parents and I decided it was best to
fly into Detroit and my Dad would drive from KC to Detroit and meet us there.
It was a very generous offer for my Dad to drive alone for 11 hours to meet us
there. He will take all our luggage so we will only have to pay the $89 flight
fee (for all three of us) for our hour and a half flight to Detroit. It means
we have to finish all our packing today so that we can send our luggage with my
Dad.
It’s been a wonderful vacation with my parents. I’ve have so
much freedom. I got my hair cut and colored (an 8 hour excursion that I’m still
recovering from), I went shopping, took lots of pictures, went on a date with
Nathan, saw two movies in the theater, and slept amazingly well.
Here is a wreath I made for spring. I call it my Dollar Store
wreath because everything on it is from the Dollar Store – except the wreath,
that cost me $2.50 at Joann Fabric. I’ve become a door decoration fiend.
No comments:
Post a Comment