After the service the kids had an Easter egg hunt. Nathan and Kyle hid the eggs near the end of the service but the kids quickly found all their spots. Allison wasn't interested in the eggs- even with one right in front of her, she didn't care. She just wanted to run around and enjoy the excitement and buzz around her.
This picture tugs at my heart- all the girls were sitting on the steps counting their eggs and Allison kept inching closer and closer with her hands in her lap like she just wanted to play too. Then she snuck her hand into Rosalie's basket and stole an egg (she didn't want the candy- just wanted to play too).
We didn't get home until 1, so Allison was almost an hour past her usual nap time (by the time she ate). She was so miserable! After a nap her spirits were up so I put on her dress (she resisted) so I could take a few pictures. This was the dress I made a few weeks ago from a shirt that I cut apart.
No comments:
Post a Comment