Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Home Life

 The blogs are being put up in big groups because I have to wait until I'm at my brother's house before I can have decent internet. My parents live rurally and the signal is so bad that sometimes it takes 5 minutes just to load the google homepage. When I try to send Nathan and email I have to lift the receiver up in the back window just so it will connect.
 Allison is getting very smart. She can open latches and locks on doors, and can open doors on the microwave and dryer. I don't mind if she gets in the dryer because I know she can't close the door and she likes to watch the light turn on and off when she opens and closes the door.

Scarlett has unpacked my old Barbie dolls in the kids room and Allison has found my Barbie horse. It was one of my all-time favorite Christmas gifts and Allison loves it too- she keeps trying to ride it.


No comments:

Post a Comment