Thursday, May 5, 2016

Outdoor Explorers

Today was the first Thursday of the month which means that today was a meeting for the Outdoor Explorers club at Allison's school.

The club's meeting are an hour long and feature a story, snack, and craft.Thankfully the paint is washable because Allison had it all over her clothes and hair by the time we went home.


I got an email from the school last night asking for volunteers to come to the school an hour before the club meeting to help weed the school Outdoor Gardens. I wanted to go because the outdoor space at Rainbow School is Allison's favorite. There was so much work to be done. Here is the before and after of one of the gardens we worked on.
We got home in time for lunch and after having a "picnic" on the front porch, and afterwards Allison wrapped herself up in the picnic blanket and immediately fell asleep. She didn't even wake up when I picked her up and carried her to her bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment