Saturday, March 25, 2017

After the Rain

This week, Nathan and I drove with my friend, April, to an event and she sat in the back of our car. I never pay attention to the backseat because I'm never there. I just buckle Allison in, pass her a snack or water and that's pretty much it because I use the truck to haul everything. I was so embarrassed when April got out of the car and I saw how terribly dirty the backseat was (mainly goldfish cracker crumbs).

Last night I decided to vacuum the car since it had rained all day and I didn't get a chance. Allison started out in the car with me, but soon grew bored and decided to play in the dirt. She hadn't had her bath yet so I encouraged her to have fun.

She loves seeing the new growth of flowers and plants and practicing her ladder climbing on the stair railing.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment