Our annual Wonderscope pass expires at the end of this month and I don't think I will be renewing it. It's still a wonderful place to take kids, but Allison is getting a little too old for it and we visit so often that I think she's getting bored. I wanted to visit at least 2 more times before our pass expires so today Allison and I headed out to spend the day at the museum so that Nathan could have a quiet house to rest in.
One of the best additions to Wonderscope is the daily features activity. Today's activity was an art project (which is a perfect fit for Allison). We did stencil and sand art. We made a HUGE mess and had a lot of fun.
Our last stop was in the art room. I love the art room because I get to play too. While Allison worked on painting, I made this mask (which Allison then took off me and wore the rest of our trip).









No comments:
Post a Comment