I had the idea for a circus themed family photo a few months ago, but with my travelling and the planning it took to get it ready, it didn't work until now. I used dollar store table clothes for the background. I sewed Nathan's pants out of a $1 sheet I found at Goodwill, I bought my dress for $2 and I made Allison's strongman outfit out of a t-shirt I picked up .99 cents.
My "beard" isn't Photoshopped- I divided my hair and split the bottom layer in two. They I did a waterfall braid on each side (a braid that leaves hair hanging out) and then attached the end of each braid to the opposite side. It was really hot to wear and I was glad we got this picture on the second try because it was really itchy. Allison wasn't interested in having her photo taken so it felt a little rushed but I really like how it turned out. Nathan keeps shaking his head at the crazy ideas I come up with but he's always willing to put on whatever crazy outfit I give him and get into the action. I'm very thankful to have a husband like him.

hahah!!! i'm so glad you do this! makes my day when I see it!
ReplyDelete