Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Baby Pics

I wanted to take advantage of Anna's daughter Willow being so young to try my hand at baby pictures. I read up on some tips before I headed over to her house so I could be prepared. The main tip was that you need to get pictures in the first 7 days before babies are still and sleep and relax easily. Willow is more than a month and she is strong, and wild, and doing her own thing! She was not interested in me or my camera, she had her own schedule and was not about to pencil me in. Luckily, patience paid off and I was able to capture her cuteness in a few frames. I was able to hold her for a bit too. She is so tiny and when she yawns I just want to smush my face into hers.


 



Visiting with Anna and her kids was exactly what I needed. I've been having a tough few days - just seeing all the new babies and wishing that I had John to show off too.It's just tough but the women have been so great and I get unique support from each of them. Today I was able to be angry with (not at)Anna. I know she doesn't judge me or think that my bad days define all my days. I can just be really honest and that means so much because so often I feel like I have to put my dark days away. It was a really good visit and I was happy to get to know Willow better.

1 comment: