Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Shopping Trip

Today, April (who is redecorating the common space in the church) came to pick me up at 10 and we spent the day searching for decorations.We needed to find end tables, lamps, accents, everything. April is really good at design so I was just along for the ride. She took me to a bunch of really cool stores. There was one place called Revival that was 3/4 consignment 1/4 new stuff and it was so amazing. I found so many things for my "someday house". There was a white canopy bed for a little girl that I fell completely in love with. There were a lot of country chic items and I had a great time looking around.

Besides hitting up a few furniture stores, we also stopped into Hobby Lobby, Joann's Fabrics, Target,  and Pier 1. We also hit up noodles & company for a tasty lunch. We spent about 6 hours shopping but the time went really fast. I also got to spend so more time with baby Griffin. He was the star of the day being such a good baby while we dragged him into a dozen stores.

We finished our day by hitting up the pet store to see the kittens- we're such girls.

When I got home I had my macy's package waiting for me. I love getting mail and it arrived so fast!


I made a big dinner for Nathan's birthday but he's been working such crazy hours lately. I told him to tell him attending it was his birthday and that he should get to leave early! He just laughed at me. So we had dinner at 7:30pm, with Nathan nearly falling asleep in his food, after a 13 1/2 hour day. He was too tired to go anywhere so maybe this weekend we can do something to celebrate the big 2-8!

No comments:

Post a Comment