Nathan worked afternoons today so I decided to see if my friend (and fellow blogger) Becky wanted a visitor. It turned out that it was her 2 year old daughter's birthday. Even though she already plans, I was happy to join in.
Unfortunately Miss Gracen was not feeling well and the party was cancelled. Although I was looking forward to seeing some mini-princesses, I was able to sit with Becky and chat for a couple of hours. It's reassuring to talk to someone in the same debt and stress boat as you are.
I was able to give Gracen my present that I made for her (just this morning!) I'm getting pretty good at figuring out patterns and since I borrowed a top from Madeline, a toddler at church, my sizing is getting much more accurate. Becky told me that Gracen has fairy wings so I thought at Tinkerbell costume would be perfect. With one yard of satin, and one yard of tulle, I made this adorable outfit! Poor Gracen was so sick but she agreed to pose for a quick picture in her outfit.
No comments:
Post a Comment