Go, go, go, go...on an adventure,
The thing-a-ma-jigger is up and away!
Go, go, go, go...on an adventure,
We're flying with the Cat in the Hat today!
On Halloween, the restaurant Chipotle has a special for any costumer in costume. You can order one of their meals for only $2! You get tons of food and it's a great deal- plus you get to be surrounded by other people in costumes.
Nathan worked tonight so he couldn't come with me, but I was able to spend the evening with the Sprague's aka The Stick Figures. We worked on the finishing touches for the costumes before heading out to the restaurant.
Melody was a flapper and I'm proud to say it was my idea, but Madison made the costume herself! She did an amazing job and Melody was the cutest kid in costume I've ever seen. She was a great sport and was the star of Chipotle. Even strangers were taking pictures of her. After getting out food and checking out the other costumes we headed home.
We handed out some candy at Madison's house and then went for a walk around her neighborhood. My costume was a big hit and all the kids we passed knew exactly who I was. I really liked my costume and it was so easy to make. The whole costume cost $3 and was really warm so I didn't have to cover it up with a big coat.
Nathan laughed when I orginally told him I wanted to be a literary character and my top three ideas were
1. Cat in the Hat
2. Clifford
3. Mama or sister bear from Berenstain Bears (I think this would be a great family costume)
I think I've seen too much TreeHouse TV.
No comments:
Post a Comment