While Allison napped I made a simple cross pattern and inserted the foam pieces into the sleeves.
Once Allison got up from her nap I showed her the new padding and she promptly crawled in and got comfortable.
While Allison cooled off I was pulling weeds and cleaning up when I found this bug shell. It brought back so many memories of finding these on the trees at my parents house. I think we called them June Bugs.
Nathan was home by 6pm and after dinner, he took Allison on a walk to the playground so I could clean up without Allison "helping me." Nathan puts the floorboard in Allison's Cozy Coupe, then pushes her to the park. She loves it and she is willing to stay in it longer than a stroller. I was thankful for the quiet time.
Allison is getting over a cold and has been doing some major boogie-picking lately. It's still cute even though it's disgusting and usually ends up on my pants.

No comments:
Post a Comment