Last week I got a call that I had won 2 tickets to see the T-Bones Baseball team. I entered through 38 "The Spot", a popular TV segment that is on between shows. I entered online and was very excited when I won. I was also excited that I got to go to the station to pick them up and see where they filmed the segments. When I picked up the tickets the woman who gave them to me said that the T-Bones games are becoming more popular now that the Royals are selling out most games and the Royals tickets are so expensive. The most expensive T-Bone ticket is $16!
Nathan is on his clinic week so we were able to make it to the stadium for game time. The stadium holds 5000 people but I think the cool weather kept many people away tonight. We had fantastic seats (4th row) but Allison refused to sit still so we spent our time wandering around the stadium - there was a great view from every spot so while Allison got to explore, we got to watch some baseball.
It was jersey giveaway night at the stadium and Allison immediately wanted to put hers on.
It was a fantastic experience - easy to get to, easy (and free) to park, and family oriented event. We will absolutely be back.
Here is Allison during the seventh inning stretch.
A guy who
worked at the stadium brought a practice ball over to Allison. She was thrilled
and held onto it the whole way home.












No comments:
Post a Comment