Friday, December 11, 2015

Christmas Party

I love Christmas parties. Tonight we had a pot luck at our church and all the church support staff was invited. I tried to take a photo of Allison and I before the party but she wasn't feeling it.

This is the best I got. I brought the houses to the church this afternoon so tonight I only had to bring Allison and my crock pot of Jambalaya.

The party was a huge success! We had delicious food and the gingerbread houses were a big hit!

 



 


Allison ate way too much candy tonight - half went on the house and half went in her mouth, but she loved that she got to put the candy wherever she wanted and that we let her use the icing bag.

It was so much work to get the candy, make the icing bags, and bake and assemble the houses, but it was worth it to see how much people enjoyed it. It was the perfect family activity for our group.

1 comment: