It's always hard that Nathan has to work weekends. Nathan works at least 6 days a week and sometimes it gets lonely without him. Allison woke up early this morning and it felt like we had a full day of play before we even left for church.
Church was great for both of us - I got to attend the sermon (I was sick, then worked in the nursery the last 2 weeks) and Allison got to see her buddy Griffin.
It poured all day today and the weatherman said that if it was snow (instead of rain) it would have been a foot of snow. It's still quite warm and Allison asked the entire way to and from church if she could jump in the puddles.
When we got home I let her take off her socks and shoes and play in the driveway. Our neighbor, Lois, came over to chat and we watched Allison get soaked.
Her feet weren't even cold when we brought her in! I can't believe this weather!
Also, here are pictures from last night when we sat on the porch before Allison's bed time enjoying the warm temperature.









No comments:
Post a Comment