I thought the sweater was navy so I bought brown patches, but it's actually black. Today I went back to Hancock Fabrics to return the patches. I say return because there is a fabric consignment shop that my friend April introduced me to that had black patches for half the price of Hancock.
However, when I went to pay for the black patches at Fabric Recycles, they told me I had to spend $5 more in order to use my debit card. I was going to buy some cheap thread since I can always use it but instead I bought some of this sweatshirt fabric.
When I was at the community center yesterday I saw a little girl in a really cool poncho/cover-up/sweater shirt. She left before I could ask her mom where she got it. I couldn't find it online (for a pattern) so I just made one up. I like things that I can put over outfits that Allison already has - and I love that it keeps her warm in the car (since I can't put her in her car seat with her coat on).





No comments:
Post a Comment