Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Crafty

Sometimes I get bored of doing a craft on repeat - but since I always have a few crafts on rotation - a wedding ring quilt top, learning to knit, crocheting a teddy bear, I can just skip onto whatever activiity I haven't done in awhile. Today while reading the blogs of my past SOS friends (I love reading blogs - they're such a great way to keep up, and I love looking through pictures) I came across a how-to for a camera strap (it's padded to help with the strap rubbing on your neck).It was featured on my friend Lauren's blog and then picked up and featured on Craft Gawker (a great site for craft ideas). Her's looks alot better than mine but the pattern worked and will be a great addition since I plan to take alot of pictures with Amy here next week!


Here's the link for Lauren's instruction page:
http://fromourfrontporch.com/2011/01/22/how-to-make-a-double-sided-camera-strap/

No comments:

Post a Comment