This morning Nathan asked me to send a fax for him to our insurance company. It's a short walk (about 10 minutes) to the FedEx location in the Plaza and I thought it would make for a nice morning jaunt. I set out and made it in good time. However, when the clerk started to type in the number, the fax wouldn't work because Nathan had left me a phone number, not a fax number. No biggie, I thought, I'll just call the phone number and ask for the fax number - SIMPLE. Well, my phone was locked out of international calls and it was going to cost $5 to sign into a computer at FedEx. Well, I'm too cheap for that, so I walked my bitter self back home, looked it up online and marched myself back the way I went. By this time, the KC afternoon rain that was predicted had just started so I got a little wet, but that's ok. As Nathan says, "at least you got out and got some exercise" and "I think it's good for you to get out." Yeah, but why did I have to get out twice? He's such a goob sometimes.
I did see this on a shop window in Westport today - It's a terrible picture but it says "Heed the Siren Song of Yarn".
Love It.
No comments:
Post a Comment