Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Plaza Day

Today Amy and I did a little shopping! First we went to Target, T.J. Maxx, and Broadway Shoes (a small mall location). I found a pair of flats and Amy bought some cute rubber boots. After coming home for a quick bite we walked to the plaza. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and perfect for a stroll. We went to up and down all the streets and stopped in quite a few stores - but there isn't enough time or energy to do them all. I was glad that I was able to show Amy a few of the downtown fountains and buildings that KC is famous for.




For dinner, Billy and Nathan went out for burgers at the Kansas City Flea Market - it has the best burgers voted 22 years in a row! Nathan said they were awesome. Amy and I went just around the corner from our apartment to the Boozefish Wine Bar. It's another small jazzy space. The food was great and we were back home by 9:30pm to talk to the boys and have some quiet time before bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment