Wednesday, March 23, 2011

First Knit

Even though I missed my knitting class last week, I've still be keeping up with practicing my stitches. After doing a few swatches I decided I wanted a little project to do. I decided to make this little lamb because the pattern said "easy". And it wasn't bad - just alot of little pieces. Also, I think I miscounted stitches so the arms are really long, and I used whatever colour yarn I had in my basket, so it's a little more half monkey - half lamb, but I still think he's cute.

This week Nathan is working with the residency director and he says that it's like a week long job interview. He really wants to impress and show that he's really enjoying his time at Saint Luke's. On a great note - he's been home every day at 5:30pm! So yay to 11 hour days! I have a husband again!

No comments:

Post a Comment