Today I started working on my next knit project which is a baby gift for my good friend Becky. Becky's daughter is due to come in about 7 weeks and if she's half as cute as her big brother Everett, I know she'll be a stunner. I saw these booties online and decided they'd make a great (small) project. They came out really well and I think they're so adorable. I made a matching hat and teddy bear to go with it. I'm going to send it to her and I'll post a picture of her in them once she's born.
PS- the booties were selling on Esty (an online craft store) for $40 US
Nathan's friend Billy (who was here a couple of weeks ago visiting) arrived with his wife Lisa and Nathan couldn't be more excited. Especially since he's found out that his new rotation partner is Billy! Nathan has worked very well with Saad but Nathan is so excited to be sharing this experience with one of his best friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment