Poor Allison. I pulled her out of a warm bed at 4am and put her in a cold car so that we could all head out to the Kansas City Airport.
Nathan's flight to Salt Lake City left at 6am so it made for a really early morning. The roads were clear and calm and I'm glad I didn't have to fight traffic or snowy weather.
Allison slept for a few hours when we got home and since it was shaping up to be a gorgeous day I decided to open all the windows and start my spring cleaning.
We've been so lucky to rent a furnished house and to have been able to borrow all of Allison's baby things and I want to make sure that I take the best care of all of those things. Today I wiped down all the furniture, the baseboards, windows, doors, and floors. It was a big job but the sunshine and fresh air made it enjoyable. After I was finished, I brought the jumper out onto the front porch. I washed the porch and chatted with passing neighbors until the setting sun lowered the temperature.


No comments:
Post a Comment