Nathan arrived home at midnight last night so we caught up a little on the car ride home before crashing into bed.
I made a hair appointment for this morning - it's been 4 months since I was last able to get to the salon! At least I have long hair so it's not as noticeable. At this appointment I decided to go bold and and dyed my hair a reddish/copper color. It fades so fast but the initial color was a bit of a shock. I dyed it this color about 7 years ago and really liked it so I thought I'd try something new to get out of this winter funk!
After I got home, Nathan and I decided to run some errands together. After groceries, we hit up a thrift store close to home where we saw someone dropping off a shopping bag full of duplo! Nathan was so excited but (like most thift stores) the item had to be held for 24 hours to be priced before they would sell it to us. The cashier said he would take our names and call us when they came up with a price, but I think he felt generous when he saw us with Allison because he changed his mind and just told us to take it! He's seen me drop off a lot of clothes and housewares before so maybe that helped to.
When we got home we bleached the set and let Allison play with it. I was surprised how much she loved the blocks!

No comments:
Post a Comment