Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Home Sewn

I saw this adorable dress on Pinterest and wanted to make it for Allison's 11 month picture. It was really easy. I used scrap green fabric and I cut up the jean jumper I wore for our jean themed family portrait.
It was really easy - but it had a lot of parts and I had to adjust the pattern quite a bit. I would have preferred to make it in a knit so that it would be easier to get on and off but Allison like my struggle to get it over her head - she thought we were playing peek-a-boo!

 
 I had a pair of leggings that were getting really thin so I cut them up and sewed them into leggings for Allison. I used the scrap material to make her a cute "Celtic knot" headband.


1 comment:

  1. You really have inspired me to learn how to sew. You sure are quite talented!

    ReplyDelete