Friday, March 28, 2014

Gender Reveal

Our friends Kyle and Lisa are expecting their first baby and tonight was their Gender Reveal Party. I'd never been to one before but I know that they are becoming increasingly popular. I'm thankful that people ask us to be involved in these celebrations.

When we walked in at 6:30pm, their entire families were there! I always forget that our friends here are FROM here and/or have family close by. I forget that most of them won't want to have Christmas dinner with us because they have somewhere to go. I like the family atmosphere (even when it's not mine) and Nathan and I both really enjoyed meeting their extended family.

After pizza, some pink and blue cupcakes- and marking our predictions on the board, we headed to the front yard for the big reveal!

Nathan guessed boy and I guessed girl - I was right! Allison will have a new playmate in August!
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment