Tuesday, March 25, 2014
The Great Outdoors
It's Tuesday so I was supposed to head to Mom Group this morning. When I heard that it would only be me and one other woman - Eleanor, our worship leader's wife, I invited her and her 14 month old daughter over.
I haven't spent any one on one time with Eleanor but she's great. She's an illustrator (www.eleanorharbison.com) and is very talented. I'm so intrigued by "artist types" and where they get their inspiration and how they push through times of mental blocks. Eleanor was telling me how she did a 30 day art challenge to get her back into working. It reminded me of some 30 day photography challenges I've pinned on Pinterest but never got around to. Maybe that would be a good April project for me since I've been out of the picture game for awhile.
After Eleanor was done her 30 days, she made a video of her progress and her husband, A.J. composed a song for the background. Well, I can't compete with that level of awesomeness but I will post my progress on the blog!
After the girls left, I stepped outside and realized it was warm enough to get some fresh air in the backyard. The grass was dry enough for Allison and I to sit out in the yard. Allison did great sitting up, she's really starting to get the hang of it. But after a few minutes, she takes a deep breath and lets herself fall over. I know that sigh and I know it means she's giving up so I catch her 99% of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment