Monday, September 7, 2015

Sales

All the thrift stores are 50% off on the holidays. Since I found my new favourite store, Savers, I was so excited to go to their sale. I made sure that Allison and I were there right when it opened at 9am. I get really axious with crowds and frenzied activites, but I mainly went early so I could get a cart. I needed a way to keep Allison contained.

Today is a day I wish I had a sitter! I spent an hour in the thrift store and found some great things. The best thing I found was this new Minnie Mouse Huffy bike. It still has the plastic on the Huffy emblem and on the seats. Allison isn't ready to ride it but for $2.50 I couldn't pass it up.

After I left Savers, I went to the grocery store to do some shopping. This is what happens when I leave the grocery bags too close to the carseat.
As I was leaving the grocery store, Nathan called me to tell me that he was able to get out of his shift early (only 8 hours!) and come home. I'm sure he thought this meant family time, but for me it meant freedom to go out shopping alone!

They both napped while I was gone so I didn't think it bothered anyone that I wasn't there.

These are two photos I wanted to share.
 The first is a photo that Allison took. She loves my iPod touch and since she discovered that she can take pictures, each night I have to delete about 150-200 photos of nothingness. I kept this one because I love those chubby legs.

This photo encapsulates every marriage. I had been doing laundry all day and the last load was sheets for the bed in the basement. As I was putting Allison to bed, Nathan met me at her door and told me that he took the sheets out of the dryer and put them on the bed. I was exhausted and was so grateful for the help.

This is what I found the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment