Thursday, September 3, 2015

Sickie

The fearless leader of our Mom Group, April, is away camping so this week we didn't have our meetup. It worked out for us because Allison woke up with a runny nose yesterday. She's stuffy and grumpy so we just stayed around the house. It was 33 degrees and sunny so we spent the morning in the backyard in the pool. Allison cooled off while I pulled weeds and cleaned the patio. The mosquitoes and bees were out in full force today and I had to scoop two bees out of Allison's pool!

After lunch, Allison wasn't quite ready for a nap but she was slowing down. I know she's not feeling 100% when she wants to sit still and watch her "shows" on my ipod touch. I found her in my bed, under the covers watching PBS when I finished our lunch dishes. She looked so beautiful that I pulled out my camera and took some pictures of her.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment